Warning of danger from microwave using

microwave

microwave: flickr.com

The Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation, Ministry of Interior, warns people not to use flammable packaging in the microwave oven as it might cause sparks, followed by fire.

Mr Anucha Mokkawet, the Director-General of the Department of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation cited that a microwave oven was the important appliance in the kitchen in facilitating people to cook or warm up food. Users must strictly observe the right way to use a microwave to prevent any hazardous incidents.

The user has to follow the guidelines such as properly close the cover, not opening the cover before finishing and not to use flammable packaging. Failure to follow these rules could lead to hazards and accidents. (NNT)

Advertisements